Custom and Handmade Cards, Invitations, Mini Scrapbooks, Scrapbook Pages, Wall Art, Etched Glass, Etc.

ScrappyLegg Link to Ebay

My items on eBay

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rose Bud Baby Blanket, Hat and Jacket

Since we are all things crafty as well as scrappy, here is a little something that Kim made during her family movie time. (Idle hands and all that.) This is a baby blanket, jacket and hat with a rose bud theme for Kim's cousin-in-law who is expecting a little girl, Gracie Hope, in a few weeks. To add some "scrappy" to this project, Kim recrafted an old gift box left over from Christmas using basic white cardstock, some ribbon, and several papers from a specialty cardstock book from Me & My Big Ideas. So, next time you are in a fix and need a specially wraped gift, forget about boring old wrapping paper, and put together some of your favorite scrapbook papers.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really attention-grabbing, You are a very professional blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and stay up for seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your
site in my social networks

my web-site ... zmarszczki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails